Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment (MBIE)
The Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment (MBIE) is the Government’s lead business-facing agency. Its contribution to improving the well-being of New Zealanders is summarised in its stated purpose: To grow New Zealand for all. “For all” means all people have an opportunity to participate in and benefit from the economy.
New Zealand looks like:
- Prosperous and adaptable people, sectors and regions
- People are skilled and engaged in safe and fulfilling work
- Informed consumers and businesses interacting
- Value is sustainably derived from the natural environment
- A dynamic business environment fostering innovation and international connections.