TINShed: Tapping into New Zealand’s Innovation Ecosystem
$50.00 NZD excl GST
R&D is an essential investment for companies wanting to improve what they’re doing, but in New Zealand investment in R&D lags behind many of our counterparts on the world stage. The NZ Government has therefore committed to increasing New Zealand’s expenditure on R&D to 2% of GDP by 2027. To realise this ambition requires both the public and private sectors to raise their levels of R&D expenditure.
Our panel of experts will share their experience and discuss the tools that are available to NZ tech companies to enable the growth and success of their business.
Discussion points will include:
- How to make the most of the R&D tax incentive
- Leveraging R&D into commercial success
- Using IP to protect R&D from competitors and making innovation more attractive to investors and partners
- Funding vehicles available to innovative early-stage, high-growth companies
- How to access this funding and what support investors can offer