Efficient Market Services owns and operates the Unlisted Securities Exchange (USX), a financial product market that operates pursuant to an exemption from subpart 7 of Part 5 of the Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013 (the Act).
The Unlisted Securities Exchange (USX) is a cost-effective and transparent securities trading facility and communications platform providing valuable price discovery and liquidity.
Since its launch in 2004, USX has transacted over 19,000 trades for a total of 330 million shares traded worth $400 million. USX now has 18 issuers, 19 securities and 6 brokers for a market capitalisation c. $3 billion
USX enables businesses to allow informed trading in their shares on an arm’s length basis. USX provides real value to all stakeholders through the ability to easily exchange shares and reduce the cost of capital.
USX is a centralised and transparent securities trading mechanism which:
• Provides an arm’s length price discovery mechanism for securities
• Facilitates communication with investors and shareholders
• Enables exposure to greater investor interest and publicity
• USX delivers transparent value in exchange transactions
• USX delivers value in exchange fee income