2016 Investor's Guide Sponsor
2017 Investor's Guide Sponsor
2019 Investor's Guide Sponsor
2020 Agritech Insights Report Sponsor
2020 Healthtech Report Sponsor
2021 Agritech Insights Report Sponsor
2021 Investor's Guide Sponsor
2022 Agritech Insights Report Sponsor
2022 Fintech Insights Report Sponsor
The Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment (MBIE) is the Government’s lead business-facing agency. Its contribution to improving the well-being of New Zealanders is summarised in its stated purpose: To grow New Zealand for all. “For all” means all people have an opportunity to participate in and benefit from the economy.
New Zealand looks like:
• Prosperous and adaptable people, sectors and regions
• People are skilled and engaged in safe and fulfilling work
• Informed consumers and businesses interacting
• Value is sustainably derived from the natural environment
• A dynamic business environment fostering innovation and international connections.